Everyone gets nervous or anxious from time to time. Some get more or some get little. Some get butterfly in their stomach. It is normal. But some people face serious issue of anxiety. They become helpless with the situations. If one facing symptoms on regular basis should diagnose themselves and then concern the doctor for proper treatment.
The symptoms are:
1) Excessive Worry: If a person thinks too much on particular thing and gets negative thoughts and start worrying about it. It’s the hallmark for generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
2) Sleep problems: A person must get at least sleep of 6 to 8 hours. Person trying to sleep but he is not able to sleep since some worry or physically he is sleeping but his mind is not relax and keeps working. It shows that something is going in his mind which is making him restless and not able to sleep. He is irritated and mood swings. And faces many other problems.
3) Irrational fears: Person just gets fear by seeing something at height or fear which does not have any connection. Travelling in a train or bus and passes by the sea and fears that he will fall and thinks all non sense things and he is not able to come out of these negative thoughts.
4) Muscle tension: person facing pain in fist or jaw or any body part all of sudden. That body part remains in tension doesn’t come back to normal after trying lots of things. This symptom can be persistent and pervasive for the long time or throughout the life.
5) Chronic indigestion: person facing the problem of indigestion. He might have acidity or gas problems or stool problems. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBs). He cannot relax its bowel and told to be bowel anxiety.
6) Self consciousness: people with social anxiety disorder tend to feel like all eyes are on them, they often experience blushing, trampling, nausea, profuse sweating. These symptoms can be so disruptive that it becomes hard for them to meet new people or even their relations.
7) Panic: panic attacks can be terrifying. When person gets panic attacks they feel like dying or someone is attacking them and they are worried for the loved ones and say many things which after being normal. They don’t even remember. It is accompanied with scary physical symptoms.